As an entrepreneur or managing businesses in a corporate, we all set our sights to high. We dream go after reality while other would brush off as a dream. We have designed a unique course to develop strategy and execution plan for building a billion-dollar business.
The 12 Week unique program:
- Starts with a Workshop in Goa
- A weekly 2 hours online training
- A visit to USA for benchmarking and learns the best practices.
- A Final Presentation by participants in Goa
Dates: Currently the Batch 1 is in progress
Who should attend: Corporate Professionals and Executives, Venture Capital and Private Equity Funds, Government Officials, Angel Investors, Asset Managers, High-net-worth individuals, Students, Startup Founders.
- Program Start & Final Presentation – Goa
- USA Visit:
- 3 days in Silicon Valley
- 3 days in LA
- 1-day Napa Valley winery tour
- Online- Every Wednesday from July 31st – Sept 25th.
Ajuba and U First Capital will be jointly holding a Silicon Valley and LA Innovation Immersion Program. This will be a VIP experience for attendees to get deep insights into top Silicon Valley/LA Corporations, successful Startups, and Venture Capitalists. It is also a solid opportunity to develop a stellar network in Silicon Valley and LA.
Below is a high-level overview of the Program Agenda:
- Corporate Innovation deep-dive: meetings with Corporates like Google, SAP, NTT, Intel, etc.
- Venture Capital Executive Program: Deep insights into how Venture Capitalists operate in Silicon Valley, why Stanford is a top University, and how to raise funding for a startup
- Autonomous driving cars: Meetings with car companies to understand their strategy for self-driving cars.
- Government Policies: Presentations from Congressman, Mayors and Policymakers to understand how Govt policies play a vital role in shaping the Silicon Valley ecosystem
- Discussions on topics like Artificial Intelligence, Self-driving cars, CyberSecurity, etc.
Sample Agenda for USA Program
Exact agenda and speaker names to be finalized
Day 0 (Saturday):
- Arrive in San Francisco
- Dinner reception at a restaurant
Day 1 (Sunday):
- Napa Valley Winery tour: 10am to 3pm
Day 2 (Monday, Silicon Valley)): Venture Capital Funds deep-dive:
- Meet Silicon Valley Seed and Late-stage Venture Funds
- Visit Corporations
- Networking: 5pm to 6pm
Day 3 (Tuesday, Silicon Valley): Corporate Innovation in Silicon Valley
- Visit Google Headquarters, Mountain View
- Innovation at NTT
Innovation Institute, Palo Alto
- Corporate Models of Innovation: Inside Out vs Outside In
- Meet SAP executive
- Intel museum visit
- Meet Silicon Valley Congressman
Day 4 (Wednesday, Silicon Valley): Entrepreneurship Deep-dive
- Meet Amazon team
- Meet Corporations driving Cross-border M&A Opportunities
- Visit an Autonomous Driving company
- Fly to LA
Day 5 (Thursday, Los Angeles): Artificial Intelligence and Self-Driving Cars
- Visit Hyperloop (ultra-fast transportation changing)
- Visit LA Startup Accelerator
Day 6 (Friday, Los Angeles): Corporate Innovation deep-dive (Google and NTT)
- Visit UCLA Entrepreneurship Center
- Meet LA Corporations
- Meet LA Venture Capital Funds
- Networking: 5pm to 6pm
Day 7 (Saturday, Los Angeles):
- Meet LA Venture Capitalists and Startup companies
- Farewell dinner at a restaurant
Day 8 (Sunday, Los Angeles):
- Depart from Los Angeles
- By successfully completing this course, participants will be learning:
- Developing a business model that will work for you. Participant will learn about 30 business models and explore what will work the most for their idea.
- Transforming the Sales Process, how to Create an SDR/AE hybrid to increase sales velocity. Using data to drive outbound sales
- How to create a billion-dollar SAAS Company
- How to build Industry 4.0 and beyond Corporation
- Taking the Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and IOT Journey
- Building a company with future Cloud Infrastructure
- Creating a Sustainable Supply Chain – Best Practices and Business Drivers
- Proven Strategies for Increasing Employee Productivity
- Best Practices and Financial Process
- Billion Dollar Companies Operating Principles
- Each Participant will develop their own idea and billion-dollar business plan which will be presented during the last workshop
Option 1: Complete Package
- Workshops in Goa, Visit to USA and 8 Online Workshop Session $14,500/- (INR10Lacs per participant),
- Payment Plan: 25% before start, 25% at Week 3, 25% before USA Visit, 25% before Goa Workshop.
Option 2: USA Innovation Best Practices Visit Only
- 5-day Visit to USA Only
- $10,000/- (INR 7 Lacs per participant)
- Payment Plan: 50% before start, 50% before USA Visit
Option 3: Goa Workshops and Online Workshop Sessions
- 2 Workshop in Goa and 8 Online Workshops
- $4,000/- (INR 2.8 Lacs per participant)
- Payment Plan: 50% before start and 50% at Week 5.
20% Discount if more than one participant registers together. For group discount please contact Baljit Singh email@example.com
What is included in the price:
- Goa Workshop (Start & Final Presentation)
- 2 Night Stay in Goa (1-Night for the Start Workshop and 1-Night for the Final Presentation Workshop).
- 8- Online Weekly Training
- USA: 7-day intensive
- All local transportation (executive bus) within Silicon Valley and LA for visiting Corporates, Landmarks, VC firms, etc.
- Lunch on all the weekdays
- VIP Reception dinners
- Napa Valley Winery tour (lunch included)
- Hotel during the USA Visit
- Breakfast at the hotel
- All the domestic flights during the USA trip
- All the support for USA Visa
What is not included in the price:
- Goa flights
- Visa price
- International Flights during the trip to USA.
- Dinners (except VIP reception dinners)
BALJIT SINGH: Motivational Speaker, Author, Business Strategy Consultant
Baljit Singh has been
fortunate to be part of teams that have brought innovation and game changer
product & services to the market. He has experience in building successful
product and services companies. Leadership and General Management expertise in
developing and implementing business strategy, leading sales and marketing
functions and building motivated teams in turn-around environments. Baljit has a degree in Micro-Electronics
(making of computer chips) from Rochester Institute of Technology, New York.
Baljit is author of book “My Experiments with Innovation” which is planned to be launched on August 2nd, 2019. The book is a practical guide to inculcate Habits and Lifestyles to drive innovation!
- He was part of the team that brought the Accelerometer Chip, the chip that controls Airbags in cars.
- He led the efforts to bring the world’s first automated fuzzy logic defect classification system for the semiconductor industry.
- Developed New Business Development & Innovation process and due to his efforts, a new age Solar business was incubated.
- Led the cost optimization efforts where a saving of over $350 million was achieved in less than six months.
- Led the application development with initial customers and guiding the R&D to bring the world’s fully automated Scanning Electron Microscope (SEM) to the market.
- Founded a service and a data analytics company (fuzzy logic /neural products) products for semiconductor market.
Baljit now assists companies in building their Innovation journey, mentors & coaches on developing their strategy and business development partnership.
SANJIT SINGH DANG, PHD
Chairman and Co-Founder, U First Capital
Dr Sanjit Singh Dang has been a successful Venture Capitalist, Corporate Executive, Board Member, Speaker and Writer in Silicon Valley for almost two decades. He is currently the Co-Founder and Chairman of U First Capital. They provide Venture Capital as a Service to Corporations by bringing Startups, University IP, etc in the Corporate’s specific areas of interest (dedicated model). Prior to that, he was at Intel Capital where he had an excellent track record of driving 1 Exit every year: DocuSign (IPO 2018), Body Labs (AI startup, Acquired by Amazon in 2017 within 2 years of leading Series A investment), Voke (Acquired by Intel in 2016 within 7 months of leading Series A investment), Maginatics (Acquired by EMC in 2015 within 1 year of leading investment) and Basis Science (Acquired by Intel in 2014 within 1 year of investment). He has been an Investor and on the Board of several companies, including True Fit (AI for eCommerce, Raised $100M), Reflektion (AI recommendation for eCommerce, Raised $42M), Helpshift (AI-driven Customer Service, Raised $38M) and Enlighted (Smart Lighting, Acquired by Siemens in 2018). He is also an investor in Mirantis (Cloud Computing, raised >$100M), GoodData (SaaS Business Intelligence, raised over $100M) and Arcadia Data (Big Data 2.0, Raised $26M).
Sanjit has been on Hillary Clinton’s Tech/Innovation Policy Advisory team. He is on Advisory Council of UN’s World Artificial Intelligence Organization. He has also been on University of California President’s Innovation Council. Sanjit has the fastest Eng PhD from University of Illinois (2yrs 9mo after undergrad), which he received in 2000 with top research awards. He also attended the VC Executive program at Haas School of Business, UC Berkeley. He’s an invited Speaker at several top conferences, eg SURGE/WebSummit, TiECon, ShopTalk, McKinsey Leadership Summit, Silicon Valley Open Doors, Global AI conference. He’s a mentor at Stanford and Berkeley’s Entrepreneurship programs. Sanjit has over a decade of Exec leadership experience in Product Design, Business Development and Strategy across several domains: Big Data, Natural Language Processing, 3D Camera/Apps, Supply-Chain Analytics and Flash Memory. He has managed $2Bill/year accounts and executed >30 partnership deals in $100M-$2Bill range. Always striving to be ahead of the curve, Sanjit worked on Big Data Analytics before industry created the term ‘Big Data’. Similarly, he launched 2 online courses during graduate school in 1999 and published iconic papers on learnings, way before the MOOC revolution started.
For further information, please contact Baljit Singh, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org