Workshop with Baljit Singh @ Panjab University
Day & Date: Monday, October 14th, 2019
Time: 10:00 a.m – 12:00 noon
Panjab University, Chandigarh
Outline of the talk:
Developing successful innovative personality traits to build a successful business enterprise. This is based on the book recently published by Baljit- “My Experiments with Innovation.”
The participant will learn on how to develop a personality for Innovation.
- Developing your IPR – Imagination & Purpose and focusing on what is Relevant for you.
- Innovation pH Balance
- How to Solve Challenges
- Finding Your Niche
- Finding Your Inner Peace
- Roaring like a Tiger
- A Personality for Customer Centricity
- Developing a journey with Pay It Forward
About BALJIT SINGH
Baljit Singh has been fortunate to be part of teams that have brought innovation and game changer product & services to the market. He has experience in building successful product and services companies. Leadership and General Management expertise in developing and implementing business strategy, leading sales and marketing functions and building motivated teams in turn-around environments. Baljit has a degree in Micro-Electronics (making of computer chips) from Rochester Institute of Technology, New York.
- He was part of the team that brought the Accelerometer Chip, the chip that controls Airbags in cars.
- He led the efforts to bring the world’s first automated fuzzy logic defect classification system for the semiconductor industry.
- Developed New Business Development & Innovation process and due to his efforts, a new age Solar business was incubated.
- Led the cost optimization efforts where a saving of over $350 million was achieved in less than six months.
- Led the application development with initial customers and guiding the R&D to bring the world’s fully automated Scanning Electron Microscope (SEM) to the market.
- Founded a service and a data analytics company (fuzzy logic /neural products) products for semiconductor market.
Baljit now assists companies in building their Innovation journey, mentors & coaches on developing their strategy and business development partnership.
For any further information, please contact BALJIT SINGH via email firstname.lastname@example.org or +1-972-800-6305 (WhatsApp)