TOPIC: HOW TO GET TO YOUR GOALS FASTER! BUILDING AN INNOVATIVE MINDSET & IMPORANTANCE OF MORAL VALUES IN YOUR LIFE.
Day & Date: Tuesday, November 22nd, 2022
Time: 10:00a.m – 12:00noon
Outline of the talk:
Life is all about getting to achieving your goals. In this special lecture, learn to identify your talents and skills that will enable you to achieve your goals faster! The lecture is based on the book “My Experiments with Innovation” which is practical guide to inculcate Habits and Lifestyles to drive innovation.
Just like everything else around us, every person has what we call the Personality PH elements which are made of visual and invisible traits. The workshop will outline the individual’s six Innovation PH elements and understanding them and to focus on building habits and life styles will enable you to easily get to your goals faster in life.
The lecture will create a positive and memorable learning experience for you as an individual. The unique frame will stimulate the desire for change and application of your Innovation PH balance to excel in life. The framework will assist you to drive initiatives with purpose and develop a clear vision/understanding for achieve your goals.
Moral values are the key components of a person’s character. They are personality traits guiding people to make decisions and judgements according to their own sense of what is right and wrong, based on collective and individual experiences.
While moral values are essential in whatever stage of life we are in, the values that most adults have are the ones that were instilled in us during our childhood. They form the fundamentals in any student’s life. It is said that students are the future of India, and this future of our country depends greatly upon the values imparted to them during their student life.
OBJECTIVES & OUTCOMES
Upon completion of this workshop, you will have accomplished the following:
- Feel fully motivated to achieve your goals
- Identified key habits that you want to focus to cultivate innovation
- Through lecture, videos, discussion and self-reflection, one will have further exercised their innate creative thinking skills.
- Innovation and creativity
- Goal and direction clarity
- Importance of moral values in one’s life
SARDAR AJAIB SINGH CHATHA
Sardar Ajaib Singh Chatha from Brampton, Canada has been working to build relations with and paved way for many scholars, litterateurs, educators, writers, poets, sportsmen, lawyers, event organizers to excel and rise with the objectives and aims of bringing a positive change in the society in terms of following certain ethics and lead life in a manner to set an example for others to follow.
Awards and Honors
1972-73: Best Athlete award by commissioner Bedi Sahib in Khalsa Hr. Secondary School Nagal Ambia December 1972.
1975 Best Sportsman of Guru Nanak National College Nakodar Award by Dr. Giani Zali Singh, Chief Minister of Punjab in Jawahar Lal Nehru Stadium Jalandhar
*Bajme Anmol Lahore Pakistan gave award in 2017 called The Akhlaq PArcharand Adbi Sewa.
*QUEEN ELIGBETH II, MEDAL awarded by The Canadian Government in the year 2013 by the Hon’ble Member of Parliament , Ms. Salma Atulajan, Senator.
1976 Playing member of Shahkot Block Kabbaddi Team which was champion of inter
block tournament in MAHIL GENLA, DISTT JALANDHAR.
1977-78 Champion of carom board competition in guru Nanak National College Nakodar.
1978 Best stopper declared in show match in village Ruperwali distt. Jalandhar big gathering.
Books and Publications:
- Yaddan da paraga: Achievment and history of Old students on GNN College Nakodar
- Mithiyan Yaadan: Detail of events organized by old Students of College.
- Shakhsiyat Usaari di Tyari: How to live happy life.
- Shakhsiyat Usaari di Udaari: Advance next step to live life.
- Natika Jeewari Vich’ with Sukhdev Nagra: Moral Values
- Natika Chhoh Dharma Vich (moral values written in four religions Sikh Hindu Muslim and Christians)
- Adhiapak: Importance and qualities of teachers
- Uncle Duggal: Life history of a good man.
- Punjabi Kalam as Editor (twice a year regular magazine.
- International Journal of Punjabi Language, Literature & Culture once a year Journal in three languages: Gurmukhi Shahmukhi and English.
- Story Dil To Abhi Bacha Hai” Story
- Story and dialogues of the Short Film “Teacher quality of an Ideal Teacher
- Research papers of World Punjabi Conference.
- Co-editor Ustad Punjabi” Kaida Gurmukhi and Shahmukhi
- Co-editor of book on lines of “Qaida-e-Noor”
- Co editor of Block “ Teacher in English
Baljit Singh has been fortunate to be part of teams that have brought innovation and game changer product & services to the market. He has experience in building successful product and services companies. Leadership and General Management expertise in developing and implementing business strategy, leading sales and marketing functions and building motivated teams in turn-around environments. Baljit has a degree in Micro-Electronics (making of computer chips) from Rochester Institute of Technology, New York.
- He was part of the team that brought the Accelerometer Chip, the chip that controls Airbags in cars.
- He led the efforts to bring the world’s first automated fuzzy logic defect classification system for the semiconductor industry.
- Developed New Business Development & Innovation process and due to his efforts, a new age Solar business was incubated.
- Led the cost optimization efforts where a saving of over $350 million was achieved in less than six months.
- Led the application development with initial customers and guiding the R&D to bring the world’s fully automated Scanning Electron Microscope (SEM) to the market.
Baljit now assists companies in building their Innovation journey, mentors & coaches on developing a mindset for winning!
Along with professional activities, Baljit is very active with his participation in non-profit initiatives with various NGO’s to contribute back to the society. Some of the key projects Baljit has been in involved:
- Has been instrumental in giving support and guidance to the Punjabi Cultural Welfare Association (PCWA) of Navi Mumbai, India to create Punjab Heritage Bhavan in Belapur, Navi Mumbai. A three-storied building stands tall to show how few people can come together and deliver for the community.
- In 2001, support for the victims of Gujarat earthquake in India. Where we collected donations and material in 2001 and went to Gujarat to distribute to the affected people. With the funds, temporary shelter was also built for several families.
- In 2004 Tsunami in India and the 2011 Tsunami in Japan, together with the member of PCWA we came forward to support the affected people.
- 2013, Baljit was active in supporting the affected people of Uttarakhand. Post the disaster, Baljit himself visited the affected areas and distributed relief material. Relief material to 300 families and 284 school children was provided.
- In 2015, post the Chennai floods we have visited the affected areas and delivered relief material to 2000 girls in the Saidapet, Chennai.
- Since the COVID outbreak, Baljit has been leading the Supporting Our Seniors (SOS) program in Dallas Fort-Worth (DFW), USA. With the humble efforts of Roar 4 Change (Charity organization), over 1000+ FREE grocery food deliveries have been made to seniors and people with special needs within DFW community.
For any further information, please contact BALJIT SINGH via email [email protected] or +1-972-800-6305 (WhatsApp)